Volunteers Make It Possible
Your help is needed for our success and there are many ways you can participate. Work alongside professional artists and staff members on special events, arts programming and other needs. Sign up to work a show.
Important information for Theatre Ushers/Greeter/Concessions Guidelines – Please read
Thank for for signing up to volunteer at a Lakewood Theatre performance. Please note the following guidelines:
- All ushers/greeters and concessions volunteers wear black and white in any combination.
- If you sign up for more than one person, please put each person’s name in the comment box. That way we can have name tags ready for you when you arrive.
- If you must cancel within 24 hours of the performance, please call the Box Office at 503-635-3901 to let us know. We may not be able to check the website for cancellations.
- You will receive a complimentary ticket to the show for which you are ushering.
- If you volunteer to work more than once at any show (e.g., twice during the run of “The Marvelous Wonderettes”), you will receive a gift certificate which can be used for any other show in our current season.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
(Click on a title to read more and sign up)
- Volunteers for ARSENIC AND OLD LACE – July 14 – August 20, 2023
Many Hands Make Light Work
Volunteers are needed for committees, fundraising, ushering, and lending a hand. Are you ready to help? Contact (503) 635-3901 to become involved!
Volunteers at the opening night of Inherit the Wind, November 2018.